Graduate Sub-Committee Member
The North West Physician Associate Forum was established in September 2018 to represent the needs of both student and graduate Physician Associates within the North West of England.
The success and impact of the Forum will depend on feedback and communication between the graduate PA population and the forum committee members. The idea is to elect a sub-committee of graduates to represent their Trusts and Primary Care Extended Training Hubs. The feedback gathered will be used by the forum to:
- Be an advocate for PAs in the NW and feedback to key stakeholders
- Enable careers and further training opportunities - A platform to support Physician Associates in their careers and regarding opportunities for further training and progression.
- Support group - A platform to support Physician Associates in clinical practice.
- Networking and communication - A platform to provide opportunities for Physician associate in practice to network.
- Quality improvement and research - A platform to enable quality improvement and research to be carried out driving the efficiency of the workforce regionally.
If this is something you would be interested in then you can see download the Terms of Reference here please apply below.